Plant Sale

The plant sale is closed until may 2015.

Its not easy to choose which varieties to offer,  I have grown out nearly 500 varieties over the years. I only select tomatoes that have done well in several years.  I choose the varieties for the sale based on flavor, hardiness and production.

My plants are raised in cold frames, never knowing the pampered life inside a greenhouse.  They've known the hard knock life from day one and are fully hardened off and ready to be planted in the ground.  My Plants are always raised without herbicides, pesticides, or synthetic fertilizer.  I feed them with sea kelp and that's all folks.

I am growing a small number of many additional varieties of tomatoes and may have a few extra seedlings of each. If you are looking for a variety not on the list, be sure to ask.

I will also have a few other miscellaneous plants including peppers, eggplant, ground cherries, cives, etc.

Location: 4400 Gault rd North Jackson, Ohio

Signs will be up on Rt 45, kirk rd, and Palmyra @ May 10th

We are at the old girl scout camp -one block east of Rt. 45 between Kirk and Palmyra.  Plants are only sold locally (no shipping)